There are so many apps out there for those expecting, newborns, Pumping etc. Here are some of my favorites:
- Glow Ovulation & Period Tracker – we actually got pregnant tracking with this app.
- Ovia Pregnancy – I used this all the way until I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I tracked my weight, weeks, weekly info and tips.
- Baby List Registry – I was able to put all of my different registry’s and combine them into one with this app.
- Glow Baby – I actually stopped tracking his input and output etc a long time ago but I do still track his heigh, weight & head circumference using this one.
- Pumping Tracker – this was the best for long term tracking & keeping a freezer stash. This app helped me to determine when I could finish pumping.
- Kinedu- has you answer what milestones your child has met and tells you where they are development wise
- Wonder Weeks – I personally do not use this app but I have friends who swear by it. It is suppose to help tell you when your kid is going through mental/emotional growth spurts.
Are there any apps you swear by? As a new Mom I tried a ton and am always looking for new apps. Let me know in the comments what ones you like or a type you are looking for: