Thought I would post some of the things we use everyday.
1. Tommee Tippee Bottles:We actually just got these. I wish I got them sooner. I needed more wide neck bottles for defrosting milk or formula and our 3 (the dog ate one) ComoTomos were just not enough between nighttime feeding and running out the door in the morning.
2. Gentle – Walmart (pictured here) or Target Brand Formula: I mentioned in an earlier post that we supplement. Gentle seems to be the only kind that he doesn’t spit up on. We buy 2 at a time one for upstairs one for downstairs. We do formula from 6pm until 6am.
3. Oatmeal Cereal: mostly this was just in the picture and I didn’t move it lol. Our daycare offers food that’s included in the price so now that he’s eating more solids I don’t send cereal. We did send it every day for breakfast from 5 months to 8 months.
4. Medela Harmony Breast Pump: People think I’m nuts for EPing but even more so because I do it with a manual pump. In September I had a Bachelorette party to go to. I needed a manual pump to make it through the event. I tried it out and I got more and faster. I never went back to an electric from that day forward.
5. Boon Grass: Do I even need to talk about this? Everyone knows about the grass and how great it is. Everything stands up nice and drys quickly. We have 3. When you’re washing as many bottles and pump parts and spoons and bowls that we are it’s tough to find the room on 1 (or 2).
6. Washi Tape :The best thing for writing the time and date on your bottles! See the Medela bottle for it in use. Sticks through the whole day, easy to remove when washing. A good old Sharpie works the best for writing.
Also 6 reminded me of …
6.5. Inchbug Labels: These are awesome! They never come off!! My friend who worked in a daycare for years, bought them for us before the 1st day of daycare. I have never had to replace one and I still have some we never used. They are customizable with the child’s name.
7. Medela Bottle Slow-flow Nipples : The bottles came with my pump and then I bought the nipples to go with them so I could just turn them into a drinking bottle. Helps to save every drop instead of transferring the milk to a new bottle.
We couldn’t live without these items they have made the day to day so much easier.